Article provided by: toroverdepr.com
The rainforests and varied terrain of Puerto Rico make it an ideal place for zip lining. There are different service providers where you can book a zipline Puerto Rico tour and experience some of the most exhilarating zip lines in the world. One of the most popular experiences in Puerto Rico zip line tours is La Bestia, a zip line that lets you fly freely like a bird through the skies. Here are the things that you should know about La Bestia and where you can book this tour:
1. La Bestia is among the longest single run zip lines in the world. It spans 1.446Km (about 4.745 feet) and you can experience zip lining in speeds up to 60MPH.
2. You need to be at least 4 feet tall and weigh a minimum of 110lbs. La Bestia can handle a maximum weight of 300lbs.
3. You can enjoy this zip line everyday from as early as 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
4. La Bestia is not your typical zip line experience. Here, you are strapped into a specially made harness on your back, allowing you to fly like Superman on the zip line.
5. You can only experience La Bestia with ToroVerde, an ecological adventure park in Orocovis, Puerto Rico.
Book La Bestia zipline Puerto Rico tour with us here at ToroVerde. Use this website to make arrangements or call (787) 867-7020. Be sure to check out our tour packages. La Bestia can be bundled with other tours like our basic zip line tour or our Sal Si Puedes and Toro Salvaje tours.